Metal Recycling Frequently Asked Questions
When you recycle scrap metal, you'll maximize your return on investment and get the most out of your metals - including chips, turnings, shaving and more - with a briquetter from Applied Recovery Systems.
The following list provides answers to the metal recycling questions we most receive most often from companies who want to learn more about the briquetting process. If your question isn't among them, please contact us! We'll respond promptly.
- Why are briquettes more valuable than scrap metal chips?
- Is a binder required to hold the briquette together?
- Can I get a sample of my chips briquetted?
- How do I know if a briquetter is right for my company?
- Can I use the coolant that is pressed out directly in my machine tools?
- Is liquid trapped in the briquettes?
- What is the typical volume reduction?
- What materials can be briquetted?
- What type of maintenance is required on this type of metal process equipment?
- Can Applied Recovery Systems provide buyers for briquettes?
- Is there , both national and international, for Applied Recovery Systems?